Southeastern Employment Services staff will:
- Find employment for people in integrated work environments where there is diversity in the workforce.
- Provide an array of flexible employment services and supports, either directly or leveraged from community resources.
- Build and maintain relationships with businesses, community organizations, rehabilitation agencies, clinicians and housing providers that support the people served by SES.
- Advocate for accommodations that an individual may need to meet job performance expectations.
- Provide job retention services that vary in intensity and focus, based on an individual’s expressed preferences and changing needs.