Who We Are
We are a company committed to providing individualized employment services for people with barriers to employment. Southeastern Employment Services, LLC (SES) is made up of dedicated professionals with expertise in autism, developmental disabilities, and mental and physical health challenges. The services that are funded through numerous state and federal agencies are free for the person and the employer.
SES will utilize our employment services to help an individual better manage their disability to improve their quality of life.
At SES, we believe employment provides people with the following opportunities:
- Environments in which to build meaningful relationships
- Self-sufficiency and increased self-worth
- The power to make choices about what to buy, where to live, etc.
- Structure and routine
- Independent lives in their communities
- Enhanced income
- Environments in which to make contributions and receive recognition